January 31, 2010

Thank you! An Update From Sherri

I am so grateful and filled with love because of all of the angels that Heavenly Father sent to help me through this trial. All of you are amazing. I feel the strength of your prayers. Honestly, if you weren't here praying for me I can't imagine the difference in my days. They are extremely difficult at best. I am working tirelessly on getting my iron levels up. I have an incredible product that has seen me through similar situations when I was pregnant or had bled excessively after a birth. I have made up the same distance in points in 10 days before. If you'd like to pray with detail, I need to go from a 31 to a 36 hematocrit and a 9.5 to a 10 Hemoglobin. My goal is to take another blodd test on Friday, February 5th in hopes for surgery on Monday, February 8th. I will post updates here on the blog as I can. I have looked into everything you have mentioned. I am so grateful for the ideas. Many of them I will employ as soon as I am able. Some I am employing now. The chiropractors who are helping me are very honest and feel that I will probably have to have surgery for the L5 S1 disc as it is very advanced in its size and the nerves it has impacted but they believe that we can save the L4 L5 disc. They are different chiropractors than any I have ever been to. They employ ALL of the best techniques I have seen over the years. Dr. Brimhall is the son of the Dr. Brimhall that mastered the techniques used there and truly they are amazing. The Acupuncture is helping too. All in all, the miracles keep happening every day. I cannot thank you enough for all of your prayers and the financial support you have given to me. May Heavenly Father shower his choicest blessings down upon each and every one of you as well as your families.

Love forever,

Sherri

4 comments:

J, C, and E said...

Our prayers are with you each and every day. Keep up the positive attitude Sherri! You're an inspiration to anyone with trials!

Angie said...

Good luck, Sherri! I'm still praying for you. *hugs*

Tami said...

Thanks for the update! We are praying for you!

Anonymous said...

We hope all will go well for you Sherri!